- With hundreds of stores around the country, this retailer has issues with product and pricing integrity
- Cost of central production and dissemination too high for consideration and too limiting for local offers
- Brand integrity was also an issue with local sites able to produce their own literature
- Allow Head Office to gain control of all product related pricing and literature whilst protecting the brand.
- Visit stores and map current processes and requirements
- Design and implement a system which allowed sites to access a central database and produce product and point-of-sale literature from a controlled, template based system
- Provide output devices to all sites through a national Managed Service contract.