Research has shown that print spend accounts for 1 - 3% of annual revenue.
Within the UK, Stratas represents one of the industry’s broadest portfolios of Document Management services. We integrates best-in-class systems from leading hardware manufacturers and document management software companies like to deliver tailored, high-value solutions.
“Stratas helped us to find a print, scan and copying solution which was appropriate for the size of our organisation and not only within budget, but which would yield savings. We have been very pleased with the support and service received.”
Assistant Chief Executive Officer,
Trustees for Methodist Church Purposes
Whether you need a single device or a bespoke Managed Print Service, we will work with you to design the best solution for your needs, taking into consideration:
- How much print and copy you need to produce;
- Any special print requirements;
- The culture and drivers in your business;
- Necessary controls, reports and/or restrictions; and
- Your environmental targets.
We conduct a free Enterprise Opportunity Assesment (EOA), looking at your current print and copy devices, volumes, costs and requirements.
We then present you with a bespoke review document that explains how we can deliver efficiencies and a better controlled strategy. Benefits include:
- The right mix of printers and copiers to meet your demands and minimise costs (reducing your print and copy costs by up to 30%);
- Software automatically monitors toners, despatched as you need them;
- Remote monitoring of your device status;
- Print, copy and imaging consolidated into one monthly cost;
- Single monthly invoice – no surprise bills; and
- We can take away old printers and recycle them.
We also know that organisations spend between 5 and 15% of their annual revenue on document lifecycle costs.
So, a broader approach that considers the way you work with documents across the board will deliver a much more significant financial cost saving.
- Our approach considers the way your organisation works with both paper and digital documents with the aim of promoting efficiency, reducing waste and minimising costs.
- Solutions range from relatively simple ideas that focus on just one element of your document workflow. For example, we may look at digitising a paper archive or your mailroom. We could address a particular paper-driven process such as purchase order processing; or look at refining your print and copy systems and practices.
- Alternatively, we may review and improve the way you work with documents across the board, enhancing your technical infrastructure and integrating new tools and practices to drive efficiency, reduce costs and minimise waste in all areas of document management including creation, processing, storage and disposal.