Store, share, track, process and manage documents quickly and efficiently in electronic format.
mstore helps to create a less paper office whilst driving efficiencies and effectively minimising related costs.
mstore’s clever functionality enables you to work smarter in line with legal requirements concerning storage, reference, processing and destruction of documents.
mstore integrates with other systems and databases (bespoke or brand packaged), including industry and function specific applications, providing a secure reference point for all your documents.
- Drive efficiencies and productivity
- Legal Compliance, disaster recovery, security and safeguarding
- Less paper office, mobile working and green credentials
Drive efficiencies and productivity
- Electronically file a mixture of digital file types such as scanned documents in various formats, images, emails, PDFs and SMS in one central place for easy retrieval.
- Streamline and speed up processing for accounts, payroll and other functions.
- Immediately access files when dealing with customer queries and preparing for audits or legal cases.
Legal Compliance, disaster recovery, security and safeguarding
- Comply with regulations related to auditing, safeguarding, security and document archiving (in line with legal obligations under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, Data protection Act 1998 and the Public Records Acts 1958 and 1967).
- Control and monitor access to sensitive documents.
- Protect records from damage and loss through flood, fire or theft.
Less paper office, mobile working and green credentials
- Reduce your paper document archives and your copy/print output.
- Access records anytime from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Reduce your carbon footprint and achieve your sustainability goals.
Integration with task or industry specialist applications and software
- mstore versatile document management software integrates with any task or industry specialist applications and software.
- These include specific software packages used in functions such as HR, payroll, customer records and student admissions and in sectors including legal, financial, leisure, logistics and education.
- The basic architecture of mstore enables electronic indexing, scanning, monitoring and reporting of documents.
- This can be customised easily to work around your organisation’s unique processes, allowing you to archive emails, automatically transmit documents, store and route incoming post and move documents around your business or organisation quickly and efficiently, in electronic format.
Hosted mstore service - accessing documents securely 24/7
mstore’s Hosted Services enable you to upload documents to a secure password protected web space with access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from anywhere with a web connection.
The service eliminates the need for any costly new hardware and can be accessed from any existing, web enabled equipment. And you only pay for the space you use.
If you don’t have the facilities for scanning at your premises or, where your historic archive might be too large, we can supply a high speed scanning service.
The benefits of mstore’s Hosted Services include:
- Unlimited storage capacity;
- Sliding scale of costs;
- 24/7 availability;
- Secure multi level access;
- Reinforced disaster recovery;
- Easy to use system; and
- No capital outlay.