Accounts Payable automation for Five Guys – sage x3
Five guys – Who use Sage X3, have implemented Accounts Payable automation allowing them to cut their processing time in half.
Who are Five Guys?
A Fast food chain that was launched in 1986 in the USA by Jerry Murreland and his five sons. Five Guys promises hand-formed burgers cooked to perfection, using only fresh ground beef, never frozen! They have 102 restaurants in the UK and over 1,500 restaurants worldwide. They use Sage X3 and average 1,500 invoices a month.
Key requirements for automation:
- Strong need for a better approval workflow and traceability.
- Achieve an accurate, efficient finance department and optimise employee productivity.
- Cut invoice processing cycle time: The previous AP Automation solution had poor OCR technology and was only able to provide 30% accuracy
- Cloud-based solution: The finance team was experiencing trouble with the previous VPN solution.
- Paying suppliers on time to strengthen their relationships.
- Five Guys previously managed invoices manually, requiring labour and resources.
- When they decided to go paperless, they contacted their partner Percipient, a business software consultancy, who recommended the Yooz AP Automation solution: powerful technology & easy to implement.
- The role of the Percipient was crucial for the success of the implementation: Excellent product knowledge and level of service
“ Supported by insight and expertise from Percipient, Sage X3 Finance with SEI and Yooz OCR has enabled us to have the visibility we need to continue on our growth journey with the right platform at our helm.”Jen Kim, Finance Manager
After the introduction of Yooz Solution to the UK team:
They were immediately won over by its features, very easy-to-use, intuitive, friendly interface, and straightforward. With the whole set-up, workflow creation, and automatic exchanges between Yooz and Sage X3 made from scratch in only two weeks! The results?
- Improved security and complete traceability of current operations.
- The Accounts Payable function was completely automated thanks to optical character recognition technologies and learning algorithms to read invoices.
- Intuitive handling of Yooz thanks to a user-friendly and easy-to-use interface.
- More than 90% of Five Guys’ invoices are automated, needing no manual entry.
- Payments are approved only in a few clicks increasing business efficiency.
“ The advanced and powerful Yooz OCR technologies allowed us to divide our invoice processing time by 2!“Jen Kim, Finance Manager, Five Guys
Would you like to find out more about how Yooz Accounts Payable automation may be a good fit for your business? Get in touch.