What is a hybrid letter?
A hybrid letter / hybrid mail is the term used when a user sends important customer correspondence such as service updates, bills, invoices, and appointments directly from their desktop or laptop. This is often done through software or an app that allows the sender to upload a document. The correspondence is then posted to the chosen destination.
HOW DOES HYBRID MAIL WORK?
- Create the letter/ document that you want to send;
- Upload your letter/ document to our Hybrid Mail platform;
- Fill in the form to let us know where you would like your letter to go and which postal service you would like to use; and
- We will then print and send it on your behalf.
How much could your business save?
Why not try our free Hybrid Mail savings calculator, the results may help you decide whether a project of this nature is worth considering. Just answer a few simple questions and then we can provide you with an estimate of just how much value you could potentially unlock.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING HYBRID MAIL?
Reduce postage costs:
- Hybrid Mail can deliver savings of over 30% on postage alone.
Reduce environmental impact:
- The distribution centre manages your outbound mail in the most efficient and eco-friendly manner. Additionally, paper is reduced by digitising processes where possible.
Create and send letters from anywhere:
- As long as you have an internet connection, you can send letters or documents from anywhere.
Reclaim valuable office space:
- By outsourcing your mail processing, valuable office space can be put to better use, as there is no longer a requirement for a mailroom.
Want to find out more about how Hybrid Mail can benefit your business? Contact us.