WHAT IS HYBRID MAIL?
Hybrid mail is the term used when a business is able to send physical post such as letters, service updates, bills, invoices and appointments directly from their desktop or laptop and via an offsite distribution centre. This is often done through a software or an app which allows the sender to upload a document. The correspondence is then posted to the chosen destination.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Create the letter/ document that you want to send
- Upload your letter/ document to our Hybrid Mail platform
- Fill in the form to let us know where you would like your letter to go and which postal service you would like to use
- We will then print and send it on your behalf
WHY USE HYBRID MAIL?
– Reduce postage costs:
Hybrid Mail can deliver savings of over 30% on postage alone.
– Reduce environmental impact:
The distribution centre manages your outbound mail in the most efficient and eco-friendly manner. Additionally, paper is reduced by digitising processes where possible.
– Create and send letters from anywhere:
As long as you have an internet connection, you can send letters or documents from anywhere.
– Reclaim valuable office space:
By outsourcing your mail processing, valuable office space can be put to better use, as there is no longer a requirement for a mailroom.
Would you like to find out more about how Hybrid Mail can benefit your business? Contact us.